The Consultation Process
Follow our consultation process through to the end to get the most successful marketing package to sell your development.
We’ve had a lot of success with our approach. Especially when it comes to achieving the dream of many property developers – selling off-plan.
Here’s why our consultation process is the way it is and what you’ll get by following it.
The beginning of our consultation process is the same no matter whether you’re a long-term client or we’ve never spoken before. A short chat by phone to make sure we’re on the same page.
We’ll talk through what you need, when you need it, how we could deliver that, and what we would need to be able to do so.
Once we’ve both got a clear idea of the kind of project scope we’re talking about, we can both go away and decide if there’s an opportunity to begin a strong, flourishing relationship here.
If we both agree there’s potential to work together, it’s time to go a bit deeper. We do this through a longer discovery call with all relevant stakeholders where we look over the project materials and discuss some potential solutions that could work. We’ll dive into things like:
- Your goals – what do you need? Why do you need it? Are you a developer with a new development to sell? Is your branding holding you back?
- Examples – we’ll go through some visual materials and samples relevant to what we’re discussing. We want to understand a little more about who you are, your preferences, and match them with how we’ve achieved success in the past.
- Your previous projects – have you done this sort of thing before? What have you already done in terms of marketing? What did you feel worked for you? What didn’t?
- Your budget and timelines – we make sure we’re on the same page regarding when your marketing package can be delivered and the costs involved.
- Marketing package make-up – exploring which elements might be best for your particular package.
After our discovery call, we start to build your project proposal.
We put together a recommended package we think will be the most effective for you and build a timeline to show you how long everything will take to create. We’ll build in all your unique requirements – things like staggered launches, marketing dates, or social awareness.
By the end of our consultation process, we want us both to be so in-tune with what we’re going to create together that your project proposal and fee are merely a formal agreement of what we’ve already been talking about.
From then on, you’ll then be safely in the hands of your personal account manager. It’s their job to be your constant point of contact, so if you ever need anything relating to the logistics and operations of your project, it’s only a call away.
Get in touch
To find out what package we would recommend for your development, get in touch and tell us about your vision. We can take it from there.