HOW WILL I LEARN?
Our SketchUp Access training is hands-on and practical. Your trainer will teach you the necessary theory and demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running SketchUpPro.
There will be plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create at the end of the course too!
Creating 3D drawings quickly and easily is a valuable skill in any design practice and can significantly enhance your professional communication and presentation whilst using SketchUp Pro. SketchUp Make is a free 3D modelling software, available as a free download, making it accessible for all audiences when looking into this course specifically as everything learnt is native to the software.
From 2D plans and elevations to 3D rendered objects and interiors. You’ll soon be able to tap into its potential as we introduce you to both its 2D drawing and 3D manipulation tools, materials & textures, organisational concepts and optimisation techniques to hone your workflow.
Our Introduction to SketchUp Course provides you with an understanding of the fundamental principles of 3D design using Trimble’s SketchUp Pro. As industry leaders in the SketchUp 3D modelling community; Archilime’s very own Managing Lead Creative demonstrates and coaches the most productive methods used to truly master the workspace and add complexity to your 3D models… just like our team does every day.
The training taps into the wealth of knowledge amassed over a combined total of 25 years worth of experience using SketchUp – delegates will be introduced to the Workspace, Native Tools, Texturing, the Optimisation Approach, and Advanced Modelling Techniques. Kindly refer to the comprehensive syllabus below:
- An Introduction to SketchUp & the Workspace
- Navigating the Workspace and the Toolbars
- Making selections
- The power of Hotkeys
- Understanding the Origin & Axes
- Viewport Management & Stylising your work
- Setting up a Workspace
- Make your Workspace, work
- The Optimised Approach
- An Introduction to Layers
- Introduction to the Large Tool Set
- Measuring and applying dimensions
- Understanding Raw Geometry
- Building Complexity
- Bringing your designs into the 3rd dimension
- 3D model manipulation techniques
- Introduction to Groups and Components
- Editing tools and how to transform your model
- Texturing within SketchUp
- An Introduction to the Paint Bucket, Picker & Materials Tray
- Applying images as Textures
- UV Wrapping
- Texturing complex faces
- Interpretation & Application of Information
- CAD & Image Importation
- Readying your Personal Project
- Modelling from Imagery
OUR GUARANTEES TO YOU
We want our delegates to go away satisfied.
Our price guarantee is your assurance that you’re getting the best value for money.
Our training guarantee ensures that you learn the concepts and skills you need.
Click to Download the .pdf