Learn SketchupPro at the Archilime Academy
Improve your skills. Grow your business. Impress your customers.
You need software to fully generate your designs in a precise and timely manner. SketchUp Pro is the solution.
This course provides you with 16 full hours of guided training, tailored to your needs.
On it you will develop your digital design skills and create accurate 2D images and 3D models.
It is suitable for designers from all backgrounds: our students include people working in interior design, architecture, planning, construction, film, craftspeople and hobbyists.
You could be a returning user looking to freshen up your workflow or a complete novice: this 2-day course will give you the tools and know-how to effectively visualise your designs in the realm of 3D, regardless of the industry within which you practice.
Topics Covered over the 16 hours
- An Introduction to SketchUp & the Workspace
- Setting up a Workspace
- Texturing within SketchUp
- Interpretation & Application of Information
The Archilime Academy
As industry leaders in the SketchUp 3D modelling community, Archilime’s very own Managing Lead Creative will demonstrate the most productive methods used to truly master the workspace and add complexity to your 3D models.
You will be accessing a full 16 hours of guided training from our expert, tailored to your specific needs.
Learn from the best
Your tutors work for Archilime Ltd. We specialise in high-end bespoke Interior & Exterior CGI, 3D Floor Plans, Drone photography, Fly-through & Fly-over Animation and a selection of Clay packages.
Our work includes bespoke photo-realistic 3D architectural visualisations and animation for Architects, Landscape Architects, Property Developers, Interior Designers and Media Agencies across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days for this course, It was friendly and informative. Would definitelyrecommend!”
“I would highly recommend Archilime SketchUp Academy.”
“Would highly recommend taking a course from this experienced team.”
“Archilime are a highly professional team with a great eye for detail and a huge amount ofknowledge of the industry.”
An essential and inspiring welcome to the power of SketchUp…
I would not hesitate to recommend this course to anyone who is looking to develop their SketchUp skills or iron out any bad habits!
- The complete all-round training. Whether you are in architecture, interior design or construction, or simply keen to learn new skills, you will come away with an understanding of the fundamentals of 2D and 3D design using Trimble’s SketchUp.
- 2 Day Course. Location: Carpenter Oak, The Framing Yard, East Cornworthy, Totnes, Devon. TQ9 7HF
- Places are limited to six participants, so book early to avoid disappointment. Course dates: 29 and 30 May, 27 and 28 June, 25 and 26 July, 29 and 30 August, 26 and 27 September, 24 and 25 October, 21 and 22 November